Contact

Three stages of the sales process

1. Reserve an apartment

When an apartment is reserved, an agreement is entered into with the buyer for a reservation fee of EUR 5000 to confirm their commitment to purchasing the property.

2. Contract under the law of obligations

A notarised contract of sale under the law of obligations is made with the buyer, where all the terms and conditions of the transaction are agreed. The prerequisite for entering into a contract under the law of obligations is that the buyer has paid 15% of the purchase and sales price of the transaction. The remaining 85% is paid upon entering into a real rights contract.

3. Real rights contract

A viewing of the apartment with the buyer will take place when the apartment is completed, after which a notarised real rights contract will be entered into. The buyer will pay the remainder of the purchase price and the right of ownership will be transferred to the buyer.

The price includes:

  • Apartment finished with the interior package of the client’s choice
  • Air conditioning readiness

The price does not include:

  • Notary fees and state fees related to the purchase
  • Storage room and parking space
  • Installation of a smart lock/cooling for an apartments

Feel free to contact the Sales Manager for more sales information.

Financing

Special offer for assets with energy class A! The interest rate is 0% + 6-month Euribor for one year. Fill in a loan application in the online bank and we will prepare a personalised offer. Be sure to fill in an application even if it is just to explore your options.
Fill in the application

As these homes are energy class A, LHV offers a green home loan in Marienholm. When applying, please write SCANDIUM on the campaign code field.

Administrator contact:
Jana Dobrzanski

+372 684 6133

Developed by Scandium Kinnisvara

Scandium creates holistic living environments that inspire its residents. We believe it is important to enhance the cityscape through good architecture. As founders of the Green Tiger platform, we are big fans and active adopters of green solutions.

Scandium develops quality of life.

MARAT QUARTER · SCANDIUM PARK · ALLIKA HOMES · AVANGARD · DUO LOFTS · NEWTON STUDIOS ·

Developed by Reaktiiv